Work Visa, Z Visa

Whether you are a prospective ESL Teacher seeking a TEFL English Teaching Job in China or a corporate employee preparing paperwork for you and your family to move to China.  This website offers you everything you need to know about the requirements for applying for a work visa to China. 


Z-Visa Required Documents

  • Original, Undamaged Passport - Valid 6-Mos Beyond your expected return date. Two free visa pages (page 23 + 24 do not count)
  • 2x2 Visa Formatted Color Photo, Taped or Stapled to Application.
  • SAFEA Invitation - Photocopy & Original, (for ESL Teachers and Educators working in Chinese schools.)
  • Invitation from Duly Authorized Unit – Official Letter from the public security bureau.  Photocopy & Original.
  • Alien Employment License - for employees of corporations only.  Original + Photocopy

Application Procedure

  • Check our Online Travel Forum for Change in requirements and information for your specific application circumstances.
  • Prepare all Required Documents
  • Apply Online - Using our Form Validator
  • Choose a service level and Return Shipping w/ tracking.
  • Print your Documents, Sign & Date.
  • Mail your Original Passport, Application Document (2-Pages) with Visa Formatted Photo Stapled to the Application in the Appropriate Area, and your payment to the mailing address indicated in your confirmation email.
  • You may then check the Status of your Visa Application Online at any time.
  • Make Money Orders & Checks Payable to:  BESI LLC

Download & Print

Looking for a Job in China?

Teach English in China

ESL Jobs China