Work Visa, Z Visa
Whether you are a prospective ESL Teacher seeking a TEFL English Teaching Job in
China or a corporate employee preparing paperwork for you and your family to
move to China. This website offers you everything you need to know about
the requirements for applying for a work visa to China.
Z-Visa Required Documents
- Original, Undamaged Passport - Valid 6-Mos Beyond your expected return date. Two free visa pages (page 23 + 24 do not count)
- 2x2 Visa Formatted Color Photo, Taped or Stapled to Application.
- SAFEA Invitation - Photocopy & Original, (for ESL Teachers and
Educators working in Chinese schools.)
- Invitation from Duly Authorized Unit – Official Letter from the
public security bureau. Photocopy & Original.
- Alien Employment License - for employees of corporations only.
Original + Photocopy
- Check our Online Travel Forum for Change in requirements and information for your specific application circumstances.
- Prepare all Required Documents
- Apply Online - Using our Form Validator
- Choose a service level and Return Shipping w/ tracking.
- Print your Documents, Sign & Date.
- Mail your Original Passport, Application Document (2-Pages) with Visa Formatted Photo Stapled to the Application in the Appropriate Area,
and your payment to the mailing address indicated in your confirmation email.
- You may then check the
Status of your Visa
Application Online at any time.
- Make Money Orders & Checks Payable to: BESI LLC
Looking for a Job in China?